Getting Rid of Cellulite and/or reducing
Cellulite can be done!
ARGGHHHHH!!!!!!!!!!!!! The bane of so many women, that lumpy, bumpy cellulite!! I hate when I hear that ugly term “cottage cheese thighs.”
Why, why, why do we have to have it??? I know we all hate it, but I promise you, there are ways to make it better, without opting for the knife!
I’m not trying to piss you off with that cellulite-free butt pic, I know that most girls don’t have that perfect tush, but they wish they did (me included).
If you want a butt like that, you can spend thousands of dollars on treatments, potions, and topical solutions. I personally tried Velashape years ago, and I can tell you this, SAVE YOUR $$$$$$$$$. It was a total waste. After thousands of dollars spent, and hours on the table, I saw no change at all.
The real change I saw in the appearance of my cellulite came from eating clean and doing squats! Money and time much better spent!
The single best thing that helps to improve the appearance of cellulite is to EXERCISE and EAT CLEAN!
Change your diet, change your body. First, if you follow the Eat Clean Diet, then you will be ridding your body of a lot of toxins, and you will flush your cells with the proper nutrition.
Second, if you work out, you will increase your muscle mass, and therefore, reduce the appearance of cellulite.
9 tips to help you reduce the appearance of cellulite, or get rid of it completely:
- DO NOT SMOKE
- Reduce your alcohol consumption
- HYDRATE your cells, by drinking plenty of water to hydrate your body and flush out the toxins, 8 to 10 glasses per day.
- Detoxify your body by eating raw, organic fruits and veggies as much as possible.
- Increase your fiber to move waste out of your system.
- Avoid junk foods, diet sodas, processed foods, butter and animal fat.
- DRY BRUSH YOUR SKIN. Get a natural bristle brush and dry brush your skin daily before bathing. This stimulates blood flow and lymphatic drainage.
- Keep your skin moisturized with a good, high quality moisturizer. Try using 100% organic coconut oil from the health food store and massage it into your trouble areas.
- Exercise to strengthen and tone the muscles underneath your skin.
Follow these tips and you will find yourself getting rid of cellulite and loving the way you look!